terça-feira, 22 de julho de 2008

Where? / Aonde?

Com paciência para escrever, porém, sem paciência para postar.

Me irrita ver quanto tempo passou, me irrita ver o seu recado dizendo que ama outra pessoa. Me irrita, me sufoca nada poder dizer. Me angustia não te ter. Te quero de volta, mas da maneira como era antes.

Até aonde engano C? Até aonde me engano? E você, de nada sabe. Acredito que nada sente, de que nada lembra, e de que em mim nunca pensa.

Estamos aqui, nessa merda de ciclo, nessa merda de mundo. E eu só esperando a minha vez. E a minha vez de voltar para a sua vida nunca chega... Será que um dia terá espaço? Será que um dia algo será como antes? Não sei se acredito nisso, não sei se acredito nesse futuro, o passado era tão melhor!!!

Eu não consigo não lembrar de você indo aquele maldito lugar todos os dias. Eu posso quase sentir seu cheiro no corredor, posso quase ouvir a sua voz atrás da porta, posso quase sentir você em mim, as lembranças se tornam tão vivas, os sonhos se tornam tão reais... Mas cadê essa realidade que nunca chega?


With patience to write, although, without patience to post.

It pisses me of when I see how much time has passed, it pisses me of seeing your post saying that you love him/her. It piss me of, I get suffocated because I can’t say anything. Not having you torment me! I want you back, as was before.


How much I deceive C? How far I’m deceiving myself? And you, nothing now. I believe that you don’t feel anything, that you don’t remember anything and you never think of me. And here we are, in this fucking cicle, in this fucking world. And I’m just waiting my turn. And my turn to be back in your life never comes… It’s possible that one day I’ll have some space in your life? It’s possible that maybe one day things are going to be as before? I don’t think I believe this, I don’t think I believe this future, the past was so much better!!!

I can not not remember you in that damned place every day. I can smell your perfume in the corridors, I can hear your voice behind the door, I can almost feel you in me, the memories become so alive, the dreams become so real… But where is this reality that never arrives?

Nenhum comentário: